Herschel iQ WH1 Central Control Unit
Spend £1000 to qualify for interest free finance
Herschel’s advanced whole house heater control system. The WH1 cannot be internet-enabled*.
The Herschel iQ WH1 Central Control Unit provides centralised control of up to 36 R1 receivers (running up to 2kW each of Infrared heaters) and manages them either:
- As a whole group using single-touch commands;
- In up to 6 different zones comprising up to 6 R1 receivers each;
This provides the ultimate flexibility for home and commercial heating control. *WH1 requires R1 (Gen 2 model). It is not compatible with the new app-enabled R1 (Gen 3 model) launched in November 2018.
The iQ WH1 Central Control Unit has a LCD touch screen for ease of use. Functions include:
- Group “Quick Actions” including single touch control of all R1 temperature settings and enabling of different modes (Comfort; Away and Week schedule) and global time-of-day setting;
- Configuration of up to 6 Zones
- Configuration of up to 6 R1’s per zone.
Individual R1 Receiver includes:
- Target Temperature control;
- Week schedule with 4 programmes per day;
- Setting of individual “Comfort” & Away modes;
- Window Open Function (shutting off the heating if a rapid drop in temperature is detected until you override this or wait 1 hour);
- Radio Frequency 433Mhz;
- 200m wireless range (if unobstructed);
- 24 month warranty**;
- Herschel Infrared heaters together with the iQ WH1 Central Control Unit are fully compliant with EC Directive 2009/125/EC for Ecodesign of local space heaters.
Note: Herschel iQ controls will only work with Herschel heaters. **Attempted use with any other heater brand will invalidate the warranty.
*Note: The WH1 requires R1 (Gen 2 model). It is not compatible with the new app-enabled R1 (Gen 3 model) launched in November 2018.
Control Options (Required)
Herschel iQ R1 Receiver