Herschel’s simple starter control kit for heating a room or a single “zone”.
Comprising a Herschel iQ T1 Wireless Thermostat and iQ R1 Wireless Receiver, this pack will control up to 2.3kW (on 230V) Herschel Infrared panels on one electrical circuit and is extendable by purchase of additional R1 receivers to control more panels on other circuits (all receiving the same instructions from the T1).
The iQ T1 Wireless Thermostat has a very clear backlit digital control display and easy-to-use functions including:
- Time of Day;
- Target Temperature control;
- Week schedule with 4 programmes per day;
- “Comfort”, Economy and Away modes;
- Window Open Function (shutting off the heating if a rapid drop in temperature is detected until you override this or wait 1 hour);
- Wall-mounted or Free-standing.
The iQ R1 Wireless Receiver has the following additional capabilities:
- 1 hr “Boost” function;
- Unlimited R1’s can be paired to a T1,to control more heaters in the house (all receiving identical commands from the T1).
- Can be re-paired to an iQ WH1 Central Control Unit if you want to upgrade your simple control solution to a more comprehensive Building Management solution with multiple zones running multiple different schedules.
- 10 Amp peak load at 230 volts*;
- Radio Frequency 433Mhz;
- 200m wireless range (if unobstructed);
- 12 month warranty**;
- Herschel Infrared heaters together with the iQ Single Zone starter pack are fully compliant with EC Directive 2009/125/EC for Ecodesign of local space heaters.
To add a second room to your house under the same T1 controller, you can purchase an additional R1 receiver and pair it with the T1 in this pack.
Herschel iQ Configuration guide. (Describes control options available from single rooms through to whole building control.)
See our handy YouTube video guide on how to pair the R1 Receiver to the T1 Controller.
* 8.5 amps continuous load = 1955W at 230v;
**Must be used with Herschel Heaters to qualify.