The Energy Saving Trust’s event focussing on new approaches to energy efficiency took place yesterday at Glasgow’s Science Centre. It’s objective was to raise interest amongst buyers & suppliers in the latest energy efficient & renewable products via the sustainable
Reasons to choose Herschel
Here are six reasons to choose Herschel for your heating solution.
- Infrared heating is 100% natural. The human body is designed to accept and emit Infrared waves in the wavelength range output by our heaters.
- Infrared heats the fabric of a building, not the air. The fabric of a building can retain heat for longer, creating better thermal comfort, so you and your property will be warmer and cosier.
- Less damp and mould. Herschel Infrared heating warms walls and keeps them dry.
- Greatly reduced energy use. Compared with gas, oil or other electrical solutions, Herschel Infrared can save up to 60% of the annual energy usage.
- No maintenance or servicing. With solid-state elements unlike water-based heating or fan-assisted systems which often require servicing, maintenance and repair costs.
- CO2 Free. Combined with electricity from wind or solar, Infrared is one of the only heating systems that can claim to be 100% carbon-free.
Do you rush out of your warm shower with a shiver, then frantically wait for your mirror to de-mist before getting on with your morning shave or makeup routine? Shiver and wait around no longer! Herschel bathroom mirror heaters keep
Owners of a property were seeking a solution to improve the effectiveness of their heating and ensure a warm welcome on visits to their, previously cold and damp, holiday home. The home is located on Achill Island in County Mayo,
The National Self Build & Renovation Show, 27 – 29 January 2017, is the first, and one of the biggest, self build events of the year and the perfect way to kick start the new year. Taking place at the
Quality is key to Herschel and we are committed to ensuring the Herschel brand is recognised for its quality products, processes, support and advice. Herschel has the highest quality standards in the industry and all of our heaters are made
Infrared heating is the fastest growing of the new, alternative heating technologies on the market. A low energy heating solution that can be powered by renewables, in a future where energy storage is commonplace, it’s no wonder why such an
Herschel is pleased to announce the launch of its new UK website https://www.herschel-infrared.co.uk/. The website is designed to help support, and drive sales, through Herschel’s UK distributors and installers. These include all national Electrical Wholesalers, including Edmundson Electrical, Rexel (WF